Collection of storm damage (branches) is at the discretion of the Director of Public Service.
After a moderate storm:
- Crews will pick up storm damage from City trees only within two (2) days.
- Disposal options for residents after a moderate storm include:
- Ohio Compost
- Republic Yard Waste Bags
- Hire a private tree maintenance company.
After a strong storm:
- Crews will attempt to take debris from City and residents' trees.
- Address must be called in to Natural Resources at 419-897-7170.
- Debris must be at curb within seven (7) days after the storm.
- Debris must be no more than 12 feet in length.