Important Health Information
As the global concern about coronavirus (COVID-19) continues, we want to take a moment to share important information and recommended precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Cover coughs/sneezes with your arm or a tissue.
- Avoid exposure to others who are sick.
- Stay home if you are ill (except to visit a health care professional) and avoid close contact with others.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The CDC website states that children are not more susceptible to COVID-19, rather most confirmed cases from China have occurred in adults. Below are several links that you can use to see information as it is updated.
United States Department of Labor - OSHA: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
Ohio Department of Health Website: https://odh.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/odh/know-our-programs/Novel-Coronavirus/welcome/
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html