Division of Police
Police Information Officer
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER
Public Information Officer - Sgt. Timothy J. Stratton
The duties of the P.I.O.:
1. Assist news personnel with routine news stories as well as assisting them at critical incidents.
2. Prepare and distribute news releases.
3. Arrange for and assist with news conferences.
4. Coordinate and release information about ongoing investigations.
5. Distribute safety information to the general public.
Sgt. Stratton is available to assist the media on an on-call basis. He can be reached at (419) 897-7040 or email him at Sgt Timothy J. Stratton.